Vacancy code: D 003 Number of vacancies: 01 Contract Type: Full-Time Gender: Any Deadline: 25th February 2018 Responsible for creating sales strategies for selling medical traveling related insurance policy, health packages/cards, travel packages and other services and products related. Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of development projects. Responsible for handl…
More Jobs: http://www.duty.af
Vacancy code: D 005 Number of Vacancies: 02 Contract Type: Full-Time Gender: Any Deadline” 25th February 2018 Responsibilities: Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information. Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information. Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures. Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related resu…
More Jobs: http://www.duty.af
Vacancy code: D 004 Number of Vacancies: 01 Contract Type: Full-Time Gender: Female Deadline: 25th February 2018 Responsibilities: Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-in center, SMS or phone) provide the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s intere…
More Jobs: http://www.duty.af
Vacancy code: D 001 Number of Vacancies: 01 Contract Type: Full-Time Gender: Any Deadline: 25th February 2018 Responsibilities: Orients and educates patients and their families by meeting them; explaining the role of the patient care coordinator; initiating the care plan; providing educational information in conjunction with direct care providers related to treatments, procedures, medications, and continuing care requirements. Develops interdisciplinary care plan and other case management tools…
More Jobs: http://www.duty.af
Gender: Male / Female
No. Of Jobs: 1
Vacancy Number: AC-MO01
Education: Computer Science or Business Administration
Contract Duration: 1 Year / Extendable
Experience: 2 Years
Closing Date: 12 Feb, 2018
The Marketing Officer oversees the company’s marketing campaigns both internally and externally and plays a key part in communicating the organizations marketing message.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximize brand promotion.
- Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company’s external PR agency to see them executed.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing program.
- Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
Minimum bachelor degree in business admiration, social science, computer science or any other related field is required.
The ideal candidate will have:
Experience in developing with one (ideally two) of the following languages
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role.
- Ideally a degree in marketing although not essential.
- Excellent copywriting skills and experience.
CVs with cover letter should be submitted electronically.
Please include position and vacancy no in the subject line of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contact.
Follow this link for more jobs with Afghan Code: http://www.afghancode.com/en/job.php
Closing Date: 5/Feb/2018
Afghancode seeks to enable Afghanistan’s businesses by providing innovative technology solutions to business problems through a balanced value offering of consulting, industry experience, and software development. We know what it takes to get out of the blocks and grow fast. Now, we are looking to bring on talented young developers to help grow our team and deliver software solutions to some awesome customers in Afghanistan.
More Jobs: http://www.duty.af
Nationality: Afghan Gender: Female No. Of Jobs: 1 Vacancy Number: N/A Education: Bachelor Degree Contract Duration: 1 Year / Extendable Experience: 3-5 Years Closing Date: 16 Feb, 2018 Job Description: Attend and successfully complete the PSEP Training. Be in constant communication with TT WLD’s/AWEC’s Course Leaders and Regional Focal Points, and seek guidance for ongoing improvement of curriculum content and delivery methodologies and tools;Participate in any refresher courses provided the TT…
More Jobs: http://www.duty.af
No. Of Jobs: 1
Vacancy Number: 48/12/2017
Education: High School Diploma
Contract Duration: Fixed Term
Experience: 4 years
Closing Date: 12 Dec, 2017
Unama P11 Form: Download
Under the general supervision of the Senior/Administrative Officer/Unit/Section or
Service Chief, the incumbent will perform the following responsibilities:
Human Resources Management:
Performs various actions related to the administration of the work unit’s human
resource activities, consistently applying UN rules, regulations, policies and
procedures. Liaises with central administration/executive services as required;
Maintains vacancy announcement files and updates track vacancy
announcements; Advises staff on visa matters; Provides advice and answers
general queries on classification procedures and processes; Provides information
and advice to staff/consultants with respect to conditions of service, duties and
responsibilities, and privileges and entitlements under the Staff Rules and
Budget and Finance:
Provides assistance in monitoring the budget/work program with respect to
various budgets, trust funds, grant and other funds on a regular basis, and
records re allocations of resources and implements the re allocations as necessary;
Collects data from relevant databases and assist in preparation of financial
reports; monitors compliance with the medium-term plan and other legislative
mandates; May assist managers in the elaboration of resource requirements for
budget submissions; Monitors budget implementation/expenditures and records
reallocation of funds as necessary; Reviews requisitions for goods and services to
confirm (a) that correct objects code of expenditure have been charged, and (b)
availability of funds; Monitors extra-budgetary resources, in line with agreements
and cost plans with special attention given to regulations and rules and
established policies and procedures; Assists in the preparation of budget
performance submissions; Assists in finalization of budget performance reports
with attention given to variances between approved budgets and actual
Provides guidance to mission and/or subordinate staff. May provide assistance in
reviewing host country agreements, budget agreements, or contributions for
grants or other activities within assigned areas; Identifies and reports
issues/problems as they arise, and recommends appropriate actions; Coordinates
regularly with service units and liaises as needed with internal team members
both at the mission and in outstations; Performs other related administrative
duties, as required (e.g., travel , monitoring accounts and payment to vendors and
individual contractors for services, reviews physical space plans and assists in the
identification of office technology needs, maintenance of equipment, software and
systems, organizes and coordinate seminars, conferences and translations).
Maintains the existing filling system both physically and electronically
Education: High school diploma or equivalent is required. Technical training in Finance,
Budget, Human Resources Management or Administration is highly desirable.
Work Experience: A minimum of four (4) years of progressively responsible experience
in administration, finance, budget, accounting, audit, human resources or related area.
Solid computer skills including proficiency in word processing and spreadsheets is
required. Specific knowledge of the UN administrative electronic tools, such as Umoja or
ERP is desirable. Must be familiar with function-related provisions of United Nations
Rules, Regulations, Manuals and Policies. Experience working at a UN field mission or
UN Agencies in this capacity is desirable.
Languages: Fluency in written and oral English and Dari/Pashtu is required.
The minimum work experience for GL-5 is reduced to 4 years, instead of the standard
minimum requirement work experience of 5 years. The special measure approved by the
Office of Human Resources Management (OHRM) – UNHQ, is extended until 31 May 2018
reduces the minimum required years of relevant work experience for filling positions for
UNAMA General Service and National Professional Officer positions. The special measure
is applicable to all applicants.
UN CORE VALUES AND COMPETENCIES
Professionalism: Shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges.
Shows pride in work and in achievements; demonstrates professional competence and
mastery of subject matter; is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments,
observing deadlines and achieving results; is motivated by professional rather than
personal concerns; shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges;
remains calm in stressful situations.
Integrity: Demonstrates the values of the United Nations in daily activities and
behaviours; acts without consideration of personal gain; resists undue political pressure
in decision-making; does not abuse power or authority; stands by decisions that are in
the Organization’s interest, even if they are unpopular; takes prompt action in cases of
unprofessional or unethical behaviour.
Respect for Diversity: Works effectively with people from all backgrounds; treats all
people with dignity and respect; treats men and women equally; shows respect for and
understanding of diverse points of view and demonstrates this understanding in daily
work and decision-making; examines own biases and behaviours to avoid stereotypical
responses; does not discriminate against any individual or group.
Planning & Organizing: Develops clear goals that are consistent with agreed strategies.
Identifies priority activities and assignments; adjusts priorities as required. Allocates
appropriate amount of time and resources for completing work. Foresees risks and
allows for contingencies when planning. Monitors and adjusts plans and actions as
necessary. Uses time efficiently.
Client Orientation: Considers all those to whom services are provided to be “clients”
and seeks to see things from clients’ point of view. Establishes and maintains productive
partnerships with clients by gaining their trust and respect. Identifies clients’ needs and
matches them to appropriate solutions. Monitors ongoing developments inside and
outside the clients’ environment to keep informed and anticipate problems. Keeps clients
informed of progress or setbacks in projects. Meets timeline for delivery of products or
services to client.
Applicants must accurately complete, sign and date the United Nations Personal
History form (P.11) and forward the duly completed signed P.11 copy by e-mail to:
UNAMA staff members at GL-4 level holding fixed-term appointment may
apply and may be eligible for SPA, if selected.
Required documents: Serving UN staff members: The two most recent Performance Evaluation Reports must be submitted with the application.
For External applicants: Two most recent performance evaluation reports or
if not available, two reference letters. If the applications received do not
contain the latest two performance evaluation reports candidates must
provide a short explanation as to why they are not available.
Applicants should indicate VA Number and Post Title on the email subject
line when submitting duly completed and signed P.11 Form. UNAMA will not
consider any applications received without VA Number and Post Title in the
email subject line and after the closing date of the VA. Incomplete P.11 will
not be accepted.
Please note that any information provided on the P.11 form will be considered
The selected candidates will be subject to a reference checks process to
verify the information provided in the P.11 form.
Only applicants who are short-listed will receive an acknowledgement within two
weeks from the deadline indicated on the VA.
Qualified female candidates are highly encouraged to apply
The necessity for ensuring the highest standards of efficiency, competence and integrity
remain the paramount considerations in the employment of personnel. To ensure
fairness and transparency, selection will be made on a competitive basis through a
The United Nations Assistance Mission in Afghanistan is a political UN mission established at the request of the Government of Afghanistan to assist it and the people of Afghanistan in laying the foundations for sustainable peace and development.
More Jobs: http://www.duty.af
No. Of Jobs: 1
Vacancy Number: Program Coordinator – WF-0431217
Education: Bachelor in Computer Sciences or related fields
Contract Duration: 1 Year
Experience: 10 years
Closing Date: 26 Dec, 2017
The program coordinator will mediate with different actors, such as government departments, enterprises, schools or Womanity’s Headquarters.
The program coordinator provides technical assistance to trainers, gives support in their activities and makes sure that all staff members have educational assistance.
This position requires to organize workshops and activities and to a certain extent become a mentor to trainers and students. The program coordinator analyses the available data and writes final and mid-term reports
- Liaising between Womanity and all relevant governmental departments;
- provide required TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE to all trainers and related staff of program;
- Provide required support to the program head and all related department heads in Womanity;
- Support/lead activities which requires technical expertise such as implementing all related training’s and activities according to the MOU in place for Womanity;
- Prepare project reports and collect all related information of program activities on timely manner; Communicate professionally with all related stakeholders and project staff;
- Conduct series of training for the target population of Womanity;
- Prepare detailed implementation plan for the related program activities;
- Recording project files and folders;
- Provide related reports and information to other team members and the government;
- Direct contact/meeting to improve Womanity’s relation with PTAs and other stakeholder in the community
The Candidate Must meet the following conditions:
- Diploma in computer science or related field;
- At least 10 years of professional experience in related field, knowledge of new technologies and coordinating a program
- Business level proficiency in English language (knowledge of technical English would be given priority)
- Excellent computer technical literacy of web development;
- Experience in conducting training that includes data collection, data analysis, technical report writing and presenting data skills.
- Professional experience in curriculum development, lesson plan development, market demanded skills, needs assessment;
- having experience of being trainer, training coordinator, monitoring of TECHNICAL PROJECTS, analyses of data COLLECTION, project reporting, coordination of technical or vocational training and workshop management;
- Experience in coordinating project activities with related departments;
- Experience of conducting extra curricula with capacity building and training for school staff, teachers, trainers and students;
- Overall knowledge of ministries in Afghanistan; departmental structures, laws, policies, strategies, reporting, meeting, creating good relationships and etc.
- Experience of technical supervision of field staff and technical feedback for improvement of activities;
- Business level proficiency in English language (knowledge of technical English would be given priority) as well as good computer technical literacy of web development;
- Able to travel frequently to monitor and supervise activities in the field;
- Good at file recording both soft- and hard.
- Able to create good relations with other staff members and coordinate activities;
- Being able to analyze data and present the results using functions and graphs in Ms. Excel
- Being flexible and willing to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Able for traveling to provinces;
Interested Afghan female candidates with the required qualifications and experience should submit their updated resumes and motivation letters and three professional references with complete names and email addresses of people we can be contacted on their behalf; electronically to [email protected]
While submitting your applications please mention the Title of the position plus Vacancy Number in the subject of the e-mail; please do NOT submit any other supporting documentation or educational certificates with your application.
If you are short listed, you will be asked to submit electronic copies of your educational certificates. Applications will not be accepted after the closing date of the position.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The Womanity Foundation (WF) is a nonpolitical and nonprofit organization based in Geneva, Switzerland and registered in the United Kingdom as well as with ministry of Economy in Afghanistan.
Inspired by the UN Millennium Development Goals no. 3 and no. 5, Womanity aims to provide good quality education to girls in Afghanistan to offer them better academic and career opportunities and give them the opportunity to positively contribute in the society.
No. Of Jobs: 1
Vacancy Number: N/A
Education: University Degree
Contract Duration: Long Term
Experience: 3 years
Closing Date: 03 Feb, 2018
We are looking for a female who can market our service and give information regarding our new offers within classes of Muslim English Language Institute. The Female Internal Marketer may need to go our all branches in Kabul where she will introduce our new courses before students within classes. The Internal Female Marketer should be bold and confidents and must have good communication in Dari, Pashto and English.
تحلیل و دستهبندی سوالات مخاطبان
نوشتن گزارش، بروشور و متنهای مشابه
صحبت حضوری با مخاطبان و کمک در ارائهی یکپیام حضوری
دیدار و مذاکره با مخاطبان خارجی (خارج از سازمان)
همکاری برای تحقیق و تنظیم امور مربوط بهبازاریابی
هماهنگی و همکاری نزدیک با سایر کارمندان سازمان
انجام بازاریابی درونسازمانی بهشکل دورهای
ثبت معلومات روزانهی شاگردان جدید در فایل
نوشتن متنهای کوتاه و مناسبتی
تمرین نوشتن متنهای رسمی و تبلیغاتی
همکاری قلمی در نوشتن متنهای مجله تجارتی مسلم
همکاری در برگزاری سمینارهای مربوط بهبازاریابی
اشتراک و سخنرانی در بعضی سمینارهای فرهنگی-آموزشی مربوط بهزنان از طرف مسلم
اشتراک در سمینارهاییکه مسلم تمویلکننده یا همکار میباشد
مهارت در لسان دری، پشتو و انګلیسی.
مهارت در سخنوری
اعتماد بهنفس عالی
سازگاری و انعطافپذیری در محیط کار
قابلیت در انجام کار گروهی
توانایی در برقراری ارتباط
بلدیت بهزبان انگلیسی
مهارت استفاده از کمپیوتر
مهارت در ارزیابی و سنجش مالی.
Afghan nationals meeting the above requirements are requested to submit an application along with their CV before 3-1-2018 to:
Human Resources Manager
Muslim English Language Institute (MELI)
Dehnaw Dehbori Last Bus Stop of Kabul University, Kabul Afghanistan
with the subject of email ‘Application for Female Internal Marketer.
Phone: 0711 11 67 81
Muslim English language institute, with twelve years of experience in the field of English language, qualified and experienced teachers, best learning environment, offers English language to its fans.
No. Of Jobs: 1
Vacancy Number: 2016-0074
Education: Master Degree in Finance/ ACCA is preferred
Contract Duration: 1 Year (Extendable)
Experience: 5 years
Closing Date: 13 Dec, 2017
- Work closely with the Head of Administrative Unit (HAU) and the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to identify the overall requirements and develop standard policies, procedures, and documents related to the Financial Management (FM) at HUB Television and Radio.
- Develop standard forms, annexes and documents in accordance with the financial management rules, policies and procedures.
- Develop hard and soft-copy filing systems for the overall financial management at HUB T/R.
- Responsible for the overall financial management related issues of the HUB T/R.
- This includes analysis of financial data for budget estimates and financial planning.
- Prepare monthly and yearly budgets, monitor expenditure against the approved allotments; prepare budget revisions as and when required.
- Prepare indicators and criteria for financial viability for operations and programmatic expenditures, feasibility, profitability studies, accountability, analysis of financial systems, etc.
- Identify record, classify and summarize financial transactions in the books of accounts; prepare and provide financial reporting to the Senior Management Body.
- certify the process and arrange the payment of funds to vendors and local subcontractors as per the signed agreements;
- certify the timesheets and transfer salaries of the staff in a timely and transparent manner.
- Operate and control bank accounts in accordance with the HUB T/R’s financial rules and regulations and the local banking practices.
- Control petty cash funds and conduct disbursement recording, accounting and financial reporting.
- Ensure up to date maintenance of financial and accounting records, month-end financial reports and cash/bank reconciliation statements.
- Reconcile the project financial records with the quarterly/annual reports.
- Prepare various financial statements to the Senior Management Body on a timely basis and whenever required.
- Train and supervise Finance Officers/Assistants on the processes, procedures and reporting financial transactions.
- Undertake regular missions to the Field Offices for supervision of the financial and accounting records and to provide training and support;
- review systems and procedures for compliance with rules and regulations and prepare report and recommendations.
- Provide financial management support to the Field Offices where and whenever required.
- Plan monthly, quarterly and yearly cash flow forecasts on the program and operations.
- Clear all taxes and work with the Ministry of Finance in order to ensure that all taxes are withheld and transferred to relevant account(s).
- Participate in the Senior Management Meetings and provide updates on the financial status of the organization.
- Conduct training activities for capacity building of staff.
- Perform any other duties delegated by supervisor/senior staff.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint is necessary – and working knowledge of the QuickBooks is an asset.
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- Excellent communication and Presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and English language skills
- Should be aware of international and national operational trends in the relevant field.
Should have the ability to supervise Finance Officer(s) and Associate(s) in their day-to-day works
Please send your CV and cover letter only electronically. In the email subject, please specify “Senior Finance Officer, 2016-0074– Kabul, Afghanistan”.
The deadline for receipt of applications is December 13, 2017, close of business.
Please note that applications received after the closing date December 13, 2017, will not be given consideration.
Only shortlisted candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for the interview and test (if any).
HUB Television and Sheba Radio is a profit-oriented entity headquartered in Kabul, Afghanistan. HUB is unaffiliated with any political and governmental bodies. It is registered with the Afghanistan Ministry of Information and Culture (MOIC), Ministry of Communications and Information Technology (MCIT) and Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA).
HUB Television and Sheba Radio were founded in the beginning of 2016. The group emerged at times when media outlets have become viable means of outreach in Afghanistan broadcasting and reflecting day-to-day issues on social, political, cultural, recreational, historical, literary and educational arenas.