Gender: Male / Female
No. Of Jobs: 1
Vacancy Number: AC-MO01
Education: Computer Science or Business Administration
Contract Duration: 1 Year / Extendable
Experience: 2 Years
Closing Date: 12 Feb, 2018
The Marketing Officer oversees the company’s marketing campaigns both internally and externally and plays a key part in communicating the organizations marketing message.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximize brand promotion.
- Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company’s external PR agency to see them executed.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing program.
- Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
Minimum bachelor degree in business admiration, social science, computer science or any other related field is required.
The ideal candidate will have:
Experience in developing with one (ideally two) of the following languages
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role.
- Ideally a degree in marketing although not essential.
- Excellent copywriting skills and experience.
CVs with cover letter should be submitted electronically.
Please include position and vacancy no in the subject line of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contact.
Follow this link for more jobs with Afghan Code: http://www.afghancode.com/en/job.php
Closing Date: 5/Feb/2018
Afghancode seeks to enable Afghanistan’s businesses by providing innovative technology solutions to business problems through a balanced value offering of consulting, industry experience, and software development. We know what it takes to get out of the blocks and grow fast. Now, we are looking to bring on talented young developers to help grow our team and deliver software solutions to some awesome customers in Afghanistan.
More Jobs: http://www.duty.af